Less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping can seem daunting and complex.
Rate tables, freight classifications, discounts, accessorials, minimums … understanding your charges is hard enough – let alone knowing whether you received a good deal or not. Well, the good news is you have an experienced NTL team that is ready to help you. Rate negotiations, pricing agreements, freight bill auditing … we arrange for it all.
With NTL, quoting LTL freight shipments is quick, easy and free. From 150 to 10,000 pounds, we’ll give you a list of competitive LTL rates from the NTL LTL Carriers in the industry. We can also accommodate services beyond typical dock-to-dock transportation, including lift gates, notification options, inside pickup and delivery, and volume LTL shipping services. With our complimentary eShipPlus™ transportation management system (TMS), you have the ability to manage all your LTL freight shipments using one, easy-to-use online system.
NTL LTL freight service options:
- Standard or guaranteed delivery services for shipments over 150 pounds
- Spot quotes for volume shipments over 5,000 pounds
- Cross-border between the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Expedited and trade show deliveries
- Get a free, Quick Quote on your next shipment (no login required)
- Provide a shipment sample and get a free freight analysis to see how much you can save!
NTL LTL freight service benefits:
- No contracts to sign, no commitments, no hidden fees
- Live logistics specialist support when you need it
- Access to the NTL eShipPlus™ online TMS:
- Get instant, multiple freight quotes for the top LTL freight carriers in the industry
- Prepare bills of lading and schedule shipments
- Track shipments and view reports
- Receive consolidated invoices
- Pay invoices online, and much more!
Ready to get started? Contact us today for more information!